I. To prepare students to excel in research or to succeed in Manufacturing engineering profession through global, rigorous post graduate education.
II. To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to solve Manufacturing engineering problems
III. To train students with good scientific and engineering knowledge so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
IV. To inculcate students in professional and ethical attitude, effective communication
skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate Manufacturing engineering issues to broader social context.
V. To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a
successful professional career
On successful completion of the programme,
1. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
2. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering
3. Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and
4. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process as per
needs and specifications.
5. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and
6. Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and
equipment to analyze problems.
7. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
8. Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
9. Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society
and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
10. Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning