The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in 2015 for enhancing and assuring long-term quality standards in teaching, learning and evaluation. The IQAC facilitates the teaching learning process as a learner-centric environment and nurtures the up gradation of faculty. The IQAC effectively implements the quality initiatives through continuous assessments and periodic meetings. The IQAC channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To develop a system towards the maintenance of quality standards in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- To promote co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in the college and supervise the various academic/administrative activities.
- Support for the teaching and learning goals articulated in the institution’s strategic plan.
- Establishment of a learner-centric environment contributing to quality education.
- Formulation of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Scheduling of Periodical review meetings for quality enhancement.
- Collection of feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality aspects of higher education.
- Planning for organizing inter and intra Institutional workshops, seminars, FDPs on quality.
- Maintenance of documents of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Establishment of Quality culture in the Institution.
- Acting as a nodal unit of the Institution for augmenting quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Analyzing the performance of faculty through faculty appraisal system.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparing the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines of NAAC.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Unbiased access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and incorporation of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of assessment procedures
- Ensuring the competence, maintenance and implementation of the support structure and services
- Sharing of research annotations and networking with other Institutions in India and abroad.
|1||CHAIR PERSON||Dr. K. Parimala Geetha||PRINCIPAL, CCET|
|2||TEACHERS TO REPRESENT LEVELS||Mrs. P. Briskilla||Assistant Professor/ CSE, CCET|
|Mr. S. Joseph||Assistant Professor/IT, CCET|
|Dr. T. Gopalakrishnan||Associate Professor/EEE, CCET|
|Mrs. K. Kavitha Devi||Assistant Professor/ECE, CCET|
|Dr. S. Karthikeyan||Associate Professor/Mech., CCET|
|Dr. P.G. Rajan||Associate Professor/ S&H, CCET|
|Mrs. R. Abiraami||Assistant Professor/Civil, CCET|
|3||ONE MEMBER FROM THE MANAGEMENT||Dr. T. Michael N. Kumar||Deputy Chairman, CCET|
|4||FEW SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS||Mrs. S. Rajeswari||Assistant Engineer, North Section, Kalimanthiyam, TNEB.|
|5||ONE NOMINEE FROM LOCAL SOCIETY||Mr. A. Anvardeen||Managing Director, Vairam Company Pvt. Ltd. (firm)|
|ONE NOMINEE FROM STUDENT||R. Kishore Kumar||Final Year IT 2020 – 2024 Batch|
|ONE NOMINEE FROM ALUMINI||Mr. K. Shyam Sundar||ECE 2017-2021 Batch|
|6||ONE NOMINEE FROM EMPLOYERS||Mr. Ram Kumar||Manager, Windcare Pvt. Ltd., North Zone|
|ONE NOMINEE FROM INDUSTRIALISTS||Mr. A. Stephen Gaspar||M.D./Spot Light Technology, Dindigul|
|ONE NOMINEE FROM STAKEHOLDERS||Mr. R. Thekkamalai||Parent of Ms. Jai Surya / EEE 2020 – 2024 Batch|
|7||ONE OF THE SENIOR TEACHERS AS THE COORDINATOR OF THE IQAC||Dr. P. Booma Devi||Associate Professor / EEE|