- Get the application form from the college office.
- Submit the filled in application to the admission office.
- A demand draft for Rs.400 for B.E./B.Tech Application form and Rs.500 for M.E Application form, drawn in favour of “The Admission Officer, Christian College of Engineering and Technology” payable at Oddanchatram is to be sent along with the filled in application.
- Token advance of Rs.15,000 to be paid at the college office or sent as Demand draft for the provisional admission after getting approval from the Admission officer.
- The following original certificates are to be submitted to the admission office for the confirmation of the admission:
- +2(HSC) Mark Sheet/ Diploma Certificates (5th and 6th Semester Mark Sheet)
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- SSLC Mark Sheet
Percentage of Marks Eligibility for TNEA
|Categories||HSC (Academic)||HSC (Vocational)|
|General||Minimum average of 50% and above in Maths, Physics and Chemistry||Min. average of 50% and above in Maths, Vocational theory Subject and Practical ‘s|
|BC / BC (Muslims)||Minimum average of 45% and above in Maths, Physics and Chemistry||Minimum average of 45% & above in Maths, Vocational theory Subject and practical’s|
|MBC & DNC||Minimum average 40% and above in Maths, Physics and Chemistry||Minimum average of 40% & above in Maths, Vocational theory Subject and practical’s|
|SC/SCA/ST||Minimum average of 40% in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||Minimum average of 40% above in Maths, Vocational theory Subject & practical’s.|
Nativity: Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu
- Those who studied VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. in Tamil Nadu, need not enclose the Nativity Certificate.
- Those who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. or their equivalent Examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu, should enclose a copy of the “Nativity Certificate” with the application for considering them as candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu. Applications without proper Nativity Certificate will not be considered
Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee candidates
Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee candidates studying in Tamil Nadu will be considered under open competition as per G.O. (St) No. 172 Higher Education (J2) Dept. dated: 29.06.2010. They have to enclose the following
- Identification from Head Quarters Tahsildar
- Those who have not registered in the refugee camp, they should submit Passport and Visa.
For further details, please contact:
The Admission Officer,
Christian College of Engineering and Technology
Near Check Post, Dindigul Road,
Dindigul District .
Phone: 9842261640 / 9047718105 / 7373370097