The Post graduate programme M.E. Applied Electronics was started in the academic year 2011-2012 with an intake of 18 Students. The Department was started with the objective of imparting high-quality education in the field of Electronics. It has the spectrum of highly motivated team who dedicate themselves in imparting technical education to the students. The incessantly maintained student-teacher relationship helps in bringing out the latent talent of the students and updates them to evolve as complete professionals. The Department is well equipped with an eminent faculty team who are in constant pursuit of learning recent developments in the field.
To be of greater service in meeting the National and International rapid advancements, demands and challenges in the arena of Electronics and Communication by providing pioneering engineers of high repute who abide to high and moral ethics and values.
To train and mould engineering students to face the ever-growing and complex global changes in the Engineering & Communication field, Industry and Organization and subsequently become committed professionals.
• To enable graduates to develop solutions to real world problems in the frontier areas of Applied Electronics.
• To enable the graduates to adapt to the latest trends in technology through self-learning and to pursue research to meet out the demands in industries and Academia.
• To enable the graduates to exhibit leadership skills and enhance their abilities through lifelong Learning.
• To become entrepreneurs to develop indigenous solutions.
1. An ability to independently carry out research/investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
2. An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
3. Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
4. To critically evaluate the design and provide optimal solutions to problem areas in advanced signal processing, Consumer and automotive systems, embedded systems and VLSI design.
5. To enhance and develop electronic systems, protocols between circuits using modern engineering hardware and software tools.
6. To acquire knowledge of fundamentals of power electronics, power management, wireless, power supply circuits, RF circuits and FPGA circuits.
The Department of ECE (Applied Electronics) was established in the year 2011 with the intake of just 18 students. It has now become one of the most dynamic departments of Christian College of Engineering and Technology. I am really on proud one to mention that the department has grown tremendously. The growth in increased number of employees and students depicts the standard and quality of teaching over the period of time. It is due to the strength of experienced and well qualified faculty members who are very committed to teaching. The faculty members refresh themselves with the emerging technologies and keep exploring their research in the field of electronics. Their research experience helps to cultivate the future of our students. The department outperforms the college with its unique placements and result percentage. The students get placed in reputed MNCs making the department tall and proud. Our students are multitalented in the field of academics as well as co-curricular activities like symposiums, workshops and International conferences. They have also showcased their talents in sports activities. An international knowledge sharing platform is provided to students by organizing international conferences in our college every year. I believe that my team consisting of Applied Electronics students, staff members is an admiration for the emerging colleges. The department has been providing excellent placements that exhibit our academic and extracurricular strengths. I invite you to the (Applied Electronics) ECE Department if you are looking for an undergraduate or postgraduate program. Our department will help the students to graduate with colors and have a successful career.