Department of Civil Engineering
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Civil Engineering was established in the year 2009 with an intake of 60 students. Currently it has a combined strength of 120 students. The department boasts a team of qualified teachers/professionals skilled in grooming students for the greater responsibilities they have to shoulder in the years to come. Post graduate program (M.E. Construction Engineering & Management) was started in the year 2014.
To create an eminent department that brings out civil engineers with high technical competencies and promotes superior quality research to meet the current and future challenges in CE and to create a department that produces competent civil engineering graduates, developing perceptible research that renders quality professionals.
- To offer UG & PG program in civil engineering and other skill development courses that add value to student competencies.
- To create an ideal ambience for learning by integrating theory with practice.
- To provide students with opportunities to pursue research to find solutions to the challenges in civil engineering.
- To interact with industries in addressing issues concerning infrastructure, resources utilization and environmental protection.
- To encourage the students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various carriers enhancing course.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the students.